The Procurement Operations Manager will be responsible for leading our client’s requisition to purchase order process by implementing purchasing policies and driving adoption of Coupa or Ariba. The individual will be responsible for the enterprise-wide design, build and implementation/integration of systems, tools and processes for all activities and transactions related to direct and indirect procurement. The individual will be responsible for day to day management of a team of purchasing specialists as well as define and implement the strategy, organization, policies, and processes of the future state operating model covering the scope outlined below:
• P2P Coupa/Ariba Application Ownership and Administration:
• Provide single point of accountability for all Coupa components and functionality
• Manage the Procure Pay technology roadmap
• Work with payables, internal controls, stakeholders to develop, update, enhance and rollout procurement solutions that are aligned with corporate objectives.
• Ensure a seamless linkage across the procure-to-pay process
• Support SAP project teams to ensure the development, implementation and support of global and regional Procure to Pay (P2P) solutions that drive ongoing value
• Identify and launch procurement projects and initiatives to improve solutions effectiveness and drive results and compliance
• Coordinate system audits with internal controls and proposes and implements remediation to findings.
• Primary contact to 3rd Party providers of solutions and partners with IT Team Lead to provide process inputs and prioritize enhancement requests
• Conducts workshops and presentations to validate business processes and solutions with key business stakeholders
• Works closely with the technical team in the design and development of authorizations, reports, forms, interfaces, and conversions
• Establishes key process-based metrics to effectively measure process area
• Evaluate the needs of the organization, and determine a structure for the future state function
• Lead Requisition to PO Function:
• Review and implement standard procurement processes for all processes spanning procurement ticket resolution, requisition to purchase order processing, supplier onboarding, vendor performance monitoring, card program management, and travel program management
• Design and build key controls around procurement transactions.
• Procurement Compliance to Preferred Vendors and Policies
• Drives compliance to preferred providers by educating and influencing operations and utilizing tools and technologies, as appropriate.
• Ensure controls are in place for requisitions, P-Card and T&E Card purchases and compliance to Travel program. Ownership over procurement policy, providing direction around purchasing policy, ensuring operational requirements a are met while maintaining proper controls and monitoring.
• Provide metrics and analysis around key performance indicators related to purchasing compliance
• Support spot buy strategy, ensuring not categorized spend is thoughtful and driven through preferred vendors.
• Manage catalog categories and implementation strategy, ensuring we are maximizing savings and utilizing preferred vendors.
• Partner with finance, category managers, and stakeholders to drive payment terms consistent with company strategy and guidelines
• Provide support for guided buying functionality in Coupa or Ariba
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business, supply chain, or related discipline. MBA preferred
• Minimum 5years’ experience in implementing and managing procure to pay solution such as Coupa or Ariba.
• Must have experience in building and managing a team.
• Specialized knowledge of procurement business processes and related E2E processes
• System implementation experience
• Driver, collaborator, thought leader, influencer
• Ability to identify and remove individual barriers to change