Reporting to the Senior Director of Sourcing you will develop and advance category sourcing and supplier management strategies that support key business objectives / priorities and result in significant cost savings and process improvements within . In addition, this role leads sub-set of supplier performance management by partnering with the assigned business units to develop and track key supplier performance metrics.
The Indirect Sourcing Manager will be focused on identifying and addressing cost savings opportunities across the enterprise through spend analytics and benchmarking, sourcing strategy development, and supplier negotiations activities. This position will have an active role in developing, managing and delivering category strategies that produce strong results. A
• Develop category sourcing strategies, lead cross-functional strategic sourcing teams, negotiate with suppliers and execute contracts
• Drive Supplier Relationship Management activities to mitigate risk, improve performance and identify value add opportunities, including quarterly/annual supplier reviews
• Align with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify areas for improvement and/or optimization to drive value
• Leading high-visibility strategic sourcing events and supplier negotiations in collaboration with key business stakeholders
Must have category experience in any one area – Information Technology, Professional Services (HR, Temp Labor, Marketing, Finance)) or Shared Services (Travel, Temp Labor, Shipping, Facilities etc.)
Summary: The Manager Sourcing will be responsible to support and assist in the development of the Category Management for IT and software Work collaboratively with the Category Manager and business unit stakeholders to commercially & competitively assess the local supply base’s capabilities and qualifications . The Sourcing Manager owns the local supplier relationship and manages ongoing performance and service delivery. She/he must have demonstrated capability to manage a supply base and maximize value, minimize risk, and ensure quality & cost effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Leads and/or works with others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends
• Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
• Requires broad understanding of the processes, procedures and systems and is able to use that knowledge to improve efficiency and produce high quality work on problems with cross functional impact
• Responsible for specific local contractual agreements, works with internal legal department, and drives any changes that are critical to Regeneron’s interest
• Develops and executes local sourcing strategies for respective area of spend responsibility to optimize value
• Solicits and analyzes requests for proposals, negotiates contracts, and ensure contract objectives are delivered (savings, SLAs, etc.); ensures compliance with local pricing agreements and internal policies/procedures
• Manages local vendor/supplier relationships and ensures performance and accountability are tracked/improved
• Develops and manages program policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Company guidelines, related laws and governmental guidelines
• Develops and executes local market procurement related programs to optimize value
• Informs and influences decision making at the management level
• Manages local supplier integration plans with internal clients for all goods and services for consumption by internal stakeholders, business unit or function
• Identifies local supply market projects to apply sourcing and procurement methodologies.
• Conducts local supplier relationship management activities as guided by the Supplier Management Program to achieve continuous improvement goals
• Coaches proficiency on procurement technical skills among peers & junior team members
Knowledge and Skills:
• Working knowledge of IT Sourcing Contracting, ERP, eRFX systems preferred. (Oracle, Zycus, GEP, Icertis, Ariba, Other)
• Ability to formulate presentations and business cases
• Ability to build consensus, teamwork, and creativity within a collaborative team with limited supervision
Newly created role to act as a significant contributor to the growth and development of this well-funded Cambridge based life science company.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Supply Chain you will be responsible for managing suppliers and replenishment to ensure a consistent supply by managing and sourcing CMO’s, internal manufacturing and leading and working with cross functional teams in manufacturing, quality, regulatory.
Our client is in “startup” mode requiring both a hands-on direct approach while developing the systems and protocols to define and implement ERP and other systems.
Please reach out to me at email@example.com or 508-653-4050 so we can discuss and review in much greater depth.
This is a highly visible role charged with leading a transformation of a highly traditional procurement organization into one incorporating strong sourcing vs. quoting, analytical focus and reaching out and influencing stakeholders. In this role you will:
There are two main attributes to this position. 1st is developing strong relationships with senior management of the respective affected functional areas for buy in. Secondly the individual needs to also be the individual constructing and doing the actual sourcing and contract management.
Create, implement and lead strategic purchasing initiatives, in conjunction with key internal business owners, to identify long-term cost savings strategies with key suppliers.
Lead the development and implementation of new purchasing policies, practices and procedures for expenses focusing on industry best practices and benchmarking. Provide subject matter expertise in sourcing and contract negotiation, including the identification of new sources and programs for indirect goods and services, all while providing strategic benefit in cost, quality, responsiveness, and continuity.
There are five direct reports. Strong upward mobility available in this role