This is an outstanding opportunity to be a major contributor and team member as our client launches a technology and organizational transformation project.
Working in a team environment in this newly created role you will be responsible for the contract and procurement reviews for a variety of products and services including, facilities, IT and other contracted services categories. This will include managing sourcing efforts and being the purchasing project lead working with internal customers, negotiating contract business terms, and coordinating the legal review process.
• Responsible for specifying, sourcing, bidding, analyzing, negotiating contracts and ultimately procuring goods and services. Reviews, prepares and negotiates contracts, determines contract terms and conditions, and ensures contract terms provide appropriate risk mitigation
• Negotiate and purchase equipment, supplies and services from qualified vendors including facility management services, IT hardware, software and services.
• Creates and maintains category plans
• Working in collaboration with internal customers, evaluate vendor proposals and services to determine most desirable suppliers
• Execute and manage purchase order administration function consistent with company policies and procedures
• Develops and sustains mutually beneficial relationships with strategic suppliers
Our client an international environmental company has a new position for sourcing to contract execution for the following spend categories:
Information Technology – Hardware, Software, SaaS, IT services (application development, maintenance and support), Infrastructure, Telecommunication Services Professional Services – HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Facilities, Shared Services, etc.
The individual will report to Category Manager/Director in executing initiatives to deliver EBITA and performance savings to VNA. The individual must be able to develop an understanding of the supply base, support stakeholders in defining requirements and supplier selection process, structure deals, negotiate contracts, support implementation, and oversee vendor relationships.
Develop strong understanding of each category/sub-category in terms of internal requirements and external supply base. Establish strong understanding of the marketplace, including current and future trends; and solid understanding of internal requirements, business drivers, total cost of ownership
Implement strategic sourcing process with stakeholders. This includes, developing a strategic sourcing project plan with timelines, roles; and undertaking the following activities – determining spend (baseline, SKU level information), understanding business requirements, determining specifications, undertaking competitive analysis of providers, vendor selection, drafting and issuing RFPs, comparing responses, influencing operational and site leaders in supplier selection, negotiating and finalizing contract commercial and legal terms.
Manage key supplier contracts, develop relationship management strategies driving collaboration and innovation for continuous improvements
Establish metrics and drive compliance for utilizing preferred vendors
Develop and maintain hosted and/or punch out Coupa catalogs.
Ensure vendors are complying with contractual obligations for pricing and service levels
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sourcing you will develop and advance category sourcing and supplier management strategies that support key business objectives / priorities and result in significant cost savings and process improvements within . In addition, this role leads sub-set of supplier performance management by partnering with the assigned business units to develop and track key supplier performance metrics.
The Indirect Sourcing Manager will be focused on identifying and addressing cost savings opportunities across the enterprise through spend analytics and benchmarking, sourcing strategy development, and supplier negotiations activities. This position will have an active role in developing, managing and delivering category strategies that produce strong results. A
• Develop category sourcing strategies, lead cross-functional strategic sourcing teams, negotiate with suppliers and execute contracts
• Drive Supplier Relationship Management activities to mitigate risk, improve performance and identify value add opportunities, including quarterly/annual supplier reviews
• Align with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify areas for improvement and/or optimization to drive value
• Leading high-visibility strategic sourcing events and supplier negotiations in collaboration with key business stakeholders
Must have category experience in any one area – Information Technology, Professional Services (HR, Temp Labor, Marketing, Finance)) or Shared Services (Travel, Temp Labor, Shipping, Facilities etc.)
The Associate Director Sourcing is responsible to develop & lead the local sourcing strategies within the Human Resources Sourcing Team. She/he is a proven business strategy influencer & collaborator by advising Regeneron local commercial teams on supply market dynamics and leading practices which maximize value, minimize risk, and ensure quality & cost effectiveness. The Associate Director Sourcing works effectively with ambiguity to anticipate future local business requirements in complex and/or multiple business unit stakeholder categories.
• Identifies and resolves unique situations of substantial significance in the sourcing spend under management
• Applies ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complicated and/or novel situations
• Uses independent judgement, sophisticated thought leadership, and development skills to execute tasks and drive the local Sourcing team
• Either directly or through a matrix structure, manages teams of professional level employees responsible for performing sourcing tasks to carry out local sourcing and supply management tasks
• Serve as the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) leader for the associated local governance forums which may include Joint Operating Committee and Annual/Semi-Annual Business Review Meetings
• Directs local country market sourcing & supplier relationship activities which serve the needs of the business units
• Responsible for local contractual agreements and works with the internal legal department to drive any changes that are critical to Regeneron’s interest
• Reviews local contracts for key areas of spend; monitor trends/patterns within the spend under management, and serves as the primary point for local supply market negotiations.
• Demonstrated experience leading multiple spend categories and strategic sourcing teams
• 2 years or more of supervisory experience and/or demonstrated experience leading a matrix team
• Working knowledge with sourcing contracting tools, ERP’s, and eRFx systems preferred. (Oracle, Zycus, Icertis, GEP, Ariba, Other)
• Ability to leverage standard business applications for communicating, presenting and analyzing (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Cost modeling knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to develop detailed business cases
• Ability to build consensus, teamwork, and creativity within a collaborative team with limited supervision
In this newly created role reporting directly to the CPO you will be responsible for managing the programs that enable Procurement to meet and or exceed departmental goals and objectives, business requirements and stakeholder expectations. These programs include
Skills and Knowledge: Demonstrated / proven skills and knowledge required to create and manage those programs that build and maintain a best-in-class, high performing procurement organization.
As procurement influence is still growing, the role will need to work closely to determine the necessary skills and experience levels to meet and or exceed stakeholder expectations and value capture. The candidate will need to have very strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and problem solving skills as he/she will interact with all levels of the organization including very senior and high profiled leaders The candidate must display a passion for professional development and continuous improvement