Our client is a global leader in energy efficient and sustainable air treatment and climate solutions.
They need a self-directed Master Scheduler who is responsible for daily planning and scheduling of new work orders along with managing the inventory position of all key raw materials.
The Master Scheduler will continuously monitor workload versus available capacity for short and midterm periods of time and support the Production Manager on identifying capacity constraints and line delays to assure reliable production throughput.
The Master Scheduler will participate in local operations steering team meetings and collaborate with other facilities and teams, focusing on improving the process and its KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
The Master Scheduler will participate in local and regional Sales & Operations Planning meetings.
• Develop production plan from MPS output, and incoming order flow, based on available capacity.
• Track, report OTR (On Time Release), OTS (On Time Shipment) each month and highlight trends
• Manage capacity planning reviews, update team on bottlenecks requiring OT or special actions.
• Work with Sales, OE, Engineering, Production for LT (Lead Time) planning for orders pending.
• Owner of capacity tool and production schedule and scheduling and rescheduling work orders.
• Own local weekly S&OP meeting. Prepare presentation for regional monthly S&OP meeting.
• Administration of cycle count and inventory true up system
• Identify trends and impacts that affect supply chain with proactive follow up to assure key suppliers are aligned with demand trends
• Mentor, develop team members to assure planning function is in alignment with strategic goals
• Collaborate with functional groups to assure safety, quality, and customer focus meets site expectations
• Bachelor’s degree required, APICS or similar certification a plus
• 7+ years manufacturing experience in scheduling and inventory management in a similar planning environment (multiple products, short runs)
• ERP system experience required, Glovia expertise a plus
• Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills are critical